The figure 8-shaped acrylic shade and die-cast metal end-caps contribute to an unexpectedly playful modern lighting fixture. With its deep ridges, the metal body of the Tech Lighting Unison Linear Suspension doubles as a heat sink, keeping the LEDs shining cool and bright for many years. Also available with fluorescent lamping, and in residential or commercial versions.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Unison Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Die-Cast Metal
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Frost acrylic shade
- Die-cast metal body
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 144" aircraft cables
- 252" field-cuttable cord
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80+
- Lumens: 3500
- Average Rated Life: 50,000
- Electronic Dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- 120 Volt Option Cable: Length 144"
- 120 Volt Option Canopy: Depth 4.33"
- 120 Volt Option Fixture: Depth 2.38", Height 5.16"
- 120 Volt Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 150.34"
- 277 Volt Option Cable: Length 144"
- 277 Volt Option Canopy: Depth 4.33"
- 277 Volt Option Fixture: Depth 2.38", Height 5.16"
- 277 Volt Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 150.34"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.