Sharp angles make the Tech Lighting Jorn Linear Suspension a daring, structured light sculpture for contemporary interiors. From underneath, its jagged, zippy form gleams like a bolt of lighting. The LED array faces up towards the shade's Matte White interior, providing a glare-free wash of indirect light. Available with choice of finish in residential or commercial voltages.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Jorn Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Metal shade with Matte White interior
- Round ceiling canopy and 3 shade supports
- Three 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80+
- Lumens: 2350
- Average Rated Life: 35,000 hours
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 54.8", Depth 7.57"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 148.25"
- Cable: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.