Inspired by the sheen of big city streets and intersections illuminated at night. The Tech Lighting Crossroads Linear Suspension is purposefully imperfect, rugged and industrial, replicating angled city grids with sections of raw sheet steel accented and held together with brass spot welding. Available with halogen or energy efficient LED lamping.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Crossroads Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Sheet steel shade with brass spot welding
- Clear lacquer coating
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 144" aircraft suspension cables
- 252" field-cuttable cord
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3500
- ETL Listed
Halogen with 120 Volt,
LED with 120 Volt,
LED with 277 Volt
- Halogen option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- LED with 120 Volt option utilizes two 20 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- LED with 277 Volt option utilizes two 20 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (included).
- Fixture: Height 6", Width 46"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151.24"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 1.24", Width 15.75"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.