The Tech Lighting Moire Pendant is an oversized drum pendant that uses two layers of translucent synthetic fabric to replicate the watery pattern and movement of moire fabric. The pattern appears to shift as the viewing angle changes. Choose between three colors and either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Moire Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped synthetic fiber shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy (finish matches shade color)
- 144" aircraft suspension cables
- 252" field-cuttable cloth cord
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping option
- ETL Listed
Black on Black,
Gray on Gray,
White on White
- Fluorescent option utilizes three 11 Watt 120 Volt Plumen E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt G40 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 10.84", Diameter 30.82"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.34"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.