A grand scale piece designed to transform any modern interior. The Tech Lighting Artic Grande Pendant is nearly four around, comprised of a flared metal shade and a unique metal frame designed to sculpturally replicate the direction of light. Indeed, bright light shines up and downward through the frame, enhanced by the metallic finish on the shade's interior.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Artic Grande Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared metal shade
- Metal frame
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 144" aircraft suspension cable
- 252" field-cuttable cloth cord
- ETL Listed
Gloss Black and Gold
Gloss Black and Silver
Gloss White and Gold
Gloss White and Silver
- Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Squirrel Cage E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- LED option utilizes one 11 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 E26 Medium Base LED lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 44"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 165"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height .5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.