The Pablo Cielo Pendant is contemporary LED lighting straight from heaven (or cielo, in Spanish). A minimalist structure makes light Cielo's defining feature. A simple column culminates in a round disc, which contains a warm, glare-free flat panel LED. Hang singularly or in a group for a bolder lighting display. Available in a variety of column/disc/cord color combinations.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Cielo Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Studio in 2012
- Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum body
- Polycarbonate lens
- Round Nickel-Chrome steel ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable colored fabric suspension cable
- Energy efficient flat panel LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 380
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Designed by Pablo Studio
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
White and Moss with Copper,
White and Tomato with Copper,
White with Turquoise
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 129.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.