The Pablo Cielo Pendant is contemporary LED lighting straight from heaven (or cielo, in Spanish). A minimalist structure makes light Cielo's defining feature. A simple column culminates in a round disc, which contains a warm, glare-free flat panel LED. Hang singularly or in a group for a bolder lighting display. Available in a variety of column/disc/cord color combinations.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Cielo Pendant is available with the following:
- Aluminum body
- Polycarbonate lens
- Round Nickel-Chrome steel ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable colored fabric suspension cable
- Energy efficient flat panel LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 380
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Pablo Studio
White and Moss with Copper,
White and Tomato with Copper,
White with Turquoise
- Fixture: Height 9", Length 61"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 129.5"
- Canopy: Height .5", Diameter 4.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.