The Marset Maranga Table Lamp is rational Scandinavian design with a delectable tropical influence. It evokes a sweet, segmented fruit with thirty-two curved sections of glossy White polycarbonate atop a stem and base in matching White lacquer. An internal diffuser softens the light coming out between sections.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Maranga Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2012
- Finish: White lacquer
- Material: Chromed Metal
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- 32 shade sections
- Transparent polycarbonate diffuser with prismatic engraving
- Comes with black power cord
- Inline on/off swtich
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Small Option Base: Diameter 9"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 12.6", Height 19.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.