The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier also features a Natural Linen shade, and a bottom ring finial completes the contemporary style of this fixture. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier (Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Material: Ebony finished wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural Linen
- Shade with rolled edge hem
- 6" round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 32.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 63"
- Shade: Height 10.25", Lower Diameter 32.5", Upper Diameter 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.