The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier also features a Natural Linen shade, and a bottom ring finial completes the contemporary style of this fixture. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier (Polished Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Natural Linen shade with rolled edge hem
- Polished Nickel finish
- Ebony finished wood with metal accents
- 6" round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 32.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 63"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.