The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier also features a Natural Linen shade and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier (Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Natural linen shade with rolled edge hem
- Ebony finished wood with metal accents
- 6 inch round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 32.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 63"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.