The Sonneman Puri Suspension adds a gracious design element to your decor which is visually more attractive and adds a whimsical illumination. The Puri Suspension features a transparent Bronze Organza outer fabric shade. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Black Brass/Bronze Organza Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, Bronze Organza outer fabric shade
- Drum-shaped, White inner fabric shade
- Black Brass finish
- Hang Straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.