Signature Ventana style in a configuration ideal for lengthy dining room tables. The Jonathan Adler Ventana Oval Chandelier has eight flared linen shades arranged in a large oval formation around the central column. The Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish of this column and arms are complemented by dark Ebony wood shade holders.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Oval Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Shade Material: Fabric
- 8 flared Natural linen shades with rolled edge hems
- Metal and wood frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Ebony Wood with Antique Brass,
Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel
- Fixture: Width 44.5", Height 16.25", Depth 25.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.25", Adjustable To 52.25"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.