Named after the first satellite to orbit the earth in 1957, Sputnik Pendant by Jonathan Adler flaunts a groovy Mid-Century flair. Can you dig? Sputnik resembles a shiny starburst with clear globe-shaped lamps and Crystal accents which appear on metallic beams giving the fixture a celestial illusion. This shining star includes an adjustable stem.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Sputnik Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Crystal
- Metal body with crystal accents
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 14"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20.5", Adjustable To 56.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.