Only rarely in our profession do you conceive of and design a product that in one way or another will become an archetype. With the Kelvin LED project, I have always been convinced that this is the case." -Antonio Citterio. The Flos Kelvin LED Floor Lamp expands on the Kelvin collection, complete with the signature square head, dimmable LEDs and adjustable arm extending from a fixed, tilted stem.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum head with polycarbonate diffuser
- Aluminum body
- 3-step on/off touch dimmer on head (off-100%-70%-40%-off)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 95
- Lumens: 275
- UL Listed
- Designed by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen, 2012
- Thirty 0.29 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (8.7 total watts, included).
- Base Length 6.49":
- Fixture Height 43.3", Width 26.57":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.