Airy and contemporary. The Sonneman Puri 6008 Drum Pendant features a drum of shimmering, transparent Silver organza fabric hovering over another drum made of a light diffusing White linen. The clean metal frame is finished in cool Satin Nickel. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 6008 Drum Pendant (Satin Nickel/Silver) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Drum-shaped Silver organza outer shade
- Drum-shaped inner White linen shade
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' adjustable suspension cord
- Energy efficient
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 10"
- Shade: Height 7", Diameter 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 132"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.