Hand-forged and crafted, the Hubbardton Forge Staccato 18493 Adjustable Pendant is a handsome balance of strength and delicacy. A flared wrought iron shade gives the look a rough, earthy quality while the hand-blown glass diffuser suggests a gentler, welcoming tone.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato 18493 Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand forged wrought iron
- Hand-forged wrought iron shade and supports
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
- Dome Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Dome Option Fixture: Height 5.7", Diameter 7"
- Dome Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 36.9", Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 43.9", Adjustable From 43.5", Adjustable To 50.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.