Set in a walnut base, the Cerno Levo LED Sconce / Reading Light has a large rectangle of Frosted polymer providing dimmable ambient light. Meanwhile, a second light source--at the end of an aluminum swing arm--pulls out as needed for focused reading light. Available in right or left-hand versions with hardwire or portable plug-in installation.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Levo LED Sconce / Reading Light is available with the following:
- Rectangular Frosted polymer shades
- Oiled walnut and aluminum body
- Brushed Aluminum finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Swing arm reading light with rotating head
- Swing arm light turns on and off when pulled out of its stowed position
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 510 (Static sconce: 350, Swing arm: 160)
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- One 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated), and one 2 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 16", Depth 3.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.