An artful choice for dressing up the ceiling. The Hubbardton Forge Staccato Adjustable Large Pendant offers a handsome visual flow as the eye travels down the dome-shaped wrought iron shade and rests on the hand-blown glass diffuser. The small slat between the shade and diffuser creates an attractive halo for a warm look. The Staccato can be finished in a number of earthy tones.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato Adjustable Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand forged wrought iron
- Hand-forged wrought iron shade and supports
- Hand-blown glass diffuser
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-90)
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Long Option Fixture: Diameter 10.5", Height 25.7"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 42.7", Adjustable To 58.4"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Short Option Fixture: Diameter 10.5", Height 25.7"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.7", Adjustable To 35.1"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Diameter 10.5", Height 25.7"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 44.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.