A tangle of twigs draws the eye to the Hubbardton Forge Brindille Drum Pendant. In this case the twigs are actually made of hand-forged iron and, in addition to their decorative qualities, they function to create an intriguing play of light and shadow on surfaces below. Available with choice of shade fabric, finish and telescoping stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Brindille Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.1", Adjustable To 27.7"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.6", Adjustable To 38.4"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.1", Adjustable To 59.5"
- Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 22"
- Shade: Diameter 22"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.