A tangle of twigs draws the eye to the Hubbardton Forge Brindille Drum Pendant. In this case the twigs are actually made of hand-forged iron and, in addition to their decorative qualities, they function to create an intriguing play of light and shadow on surfaces below. Available with choice of shade fabric, finish and telescoping stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Brindille Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 22"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.1", Adjustable To 59.5"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 22"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.1", Adjustable To 27.7"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 22"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.6", Adjustable To 38.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.