Imagine you're in Paris, strolling near the Fontaines de la Concorde when the sun flashes on the silvery coins clustered in their watery depths. The Terzani Argent Suspension evokes such a dazzling moment with its own clusters of "coins" (or argents, in French), in this case metal discs hand-formed into shimmering clouds. Available in Small (single cluster), Medium (group of 4) and large Linear sizes.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Argent Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dodo Arslan in 2012
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Hand-formed metal disk clusters
- Four field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 23.6"
- Fixture: Height 23.6", Diameter 29.9", Weight 40.7 Lbs.
- Maximum Hanging: Length 74.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.