Modern lighting designed to pull you in. The Tech Lighting Pull Wall Sconce has a fabric-covered cord that, in addition to adding a unique decorative pop, is also the main functional element of the sconce. Simply pull on the cord to turn the sconce on or off. Available in a variety of shade color/cord color/size combinations.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Pull Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Rubberized matte finish
- Fabric covered cord is on/off pull switch
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 400
- Average Rated Life: 25,000 hours
- Dimmable with low voltage electronic dimmer
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Small Option: Height 7.45", Width 4.35", Depth 3.9"
- Large Option: Height 12.2", Width 4.35", Depth 3.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.