The overall design of the Hudson Valley Waterloo Chandelier is avant garde, with vintage cues like white cloth cords revealed through clear glass candlesleeves. Meanwhile, six or eight cylindrical Off White faux silk shades surround a single drum, the light they create reflected in the frame's Polished Nickel finish and scattered by cut crystal spheres.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Waterloo Chandelier is available with the following:
- Off White faux silk shades
- Metal frame with cut crystal accents
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Transparent glass-sleeved candlesticks
- UL Listed
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 40 Volt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 40 Volt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 9 Lights Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 31", Length Adjustable To 80"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 36", Length Adjustable To 82"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Chain: Length 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.