The seemingly simple shade of the Hudson Valley Concord Pendant is actually carefully crafted triplex glass. A milky mouth-blown sphere of Opal glass is double-dipped in glossy clear glass. These multiple layers create unequaled visual depth and creamy, even diffusion of light across the entire globe. Available in a range of sizes and finishes.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Concord Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Glossy Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Canopy: Diameter 6.38"
- Small Option: Diameter 11", Length Adjustable From 19.25", Adjustable To 73.25"
- Medium Option: Diameter 14", Length Adjustable From 23.25", Adjustable To 77.25"
- Large Option: Diameter 17", Length Adjustable From 26.25", Adjustable To 80.25"
- Large Canopy: Diameter 6.5"
- Small Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.