Keep track of the here and now while keeping an eye on the there and then. Featuring two clocks married to one display, the Progetti Double Q Wall Clock is a modern take on the classic cuckoo clock that offers dual time zone settings. The cuckoo birds chirp on the hour, shutting off at night to encourage uninterrupted sleep.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Double Q Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- Dual pendulum movement
- Dual clock design displays two time zones
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- 4 C batteries required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Alberto Sala
- Item: Height 13.75", Width 11.8", Depth 3.5"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.