Keep track of the here and now while keeping an eye on the there and then. Featuring two clocks married to one display, the Progetti Double Q Wall Clock is a modern take on the classic cuckoo clock that offers dual time zone settings. The cuckoo birds chirp on the hour, shutting off at night to encourage uninterrupted sleep.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Double Q Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- Dual pendulum movement
- Dual clock design displays two time zones
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- 4 C batteries required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Alberto Sala
- Item: Height 13.75", Width 11.8", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.