Right at home on its little perch, the cuckoo bird on the Progetti Cucuruku Wall Clock adds a 3D element to the clock's modern silhouetted design. Available in 3 rich, earthy color combinations, the Cucuruku Wall Clock warms a room with its nature-inspired theme. Cuckoo automatically shuts off at night thanks to an included light sensor.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Cucuruku Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- 2 C batteries required (not included)
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Riccardo Paolino and Matteo Fusi
Black with Orange Tree,
Black with White Tree,
Light Wood with White Tree
- Item: Height 11.75", Width 15.75", Depth 4"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.