Two parts, one clock. Separated by space (but not time), the Progetti Tutu Wall Clock suspends the characteristic cuckoo bird from one end of the cable and the clock face from the other. Designed to be hung from the ceiling or on the wall, Tutu offers two unique modes of display that both produce singular eye-catching results.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Tutu Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- Can be hung on the wall or from the ceiling
- Adjustable cable length
- 2 C batteries required (not included)
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Mattia Cimadoro
- Item: Width 4.75", Depth 4.75", Length Adjustable From 4.75", Adjustable To 63.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.