Since time can be considered an abstract concept, why not keep track of it with an abstract clock? Dotting a wall with punches of bright color, the Progetti Fun Time Wall Clock is a whimsical reminder that, while time may be of the essence, it's important not to take it too seriously.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Fun Time Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of plastic
- Quartz movement
- 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Discs can be randomly placed on the wall
- Discs hang on the wall by wall screws (included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by rnd_lab
- Large Disc Option item: Diameter 5"
- Small Disc Option Item: Diameter 4"
- Large Disc Option item: Depth 1"
- Small Disc Option Item: Depth 1"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.