The clock face really gets expressive with the Diamantini & Domeniconi Tablita Wall Clock. Painted with chalkboard paint, the Tablita becomes just that--a tablet--and serves as a grocery list, a notepad, or an artist's canvas. The chalk and eraser are included. Just add your personality!
Steeped in rich, handmade cuckoo clock tradition, Italian company Diamantini & Domeniconi reinterprets grandmother's dusty cuckoo into a modern day rockin' robin. Each piece is hand-assembled and meticulously inspected (by their own Cuckoo Man, nonetheless) to ensure the clocks strike the right chord in both modernity and functionality. While known for their contemporary cuckoo clocks, Diamantini & Domeniconi also designs modern clocks where the bird has "flown the coop," as it were.
The Tablita Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of birch plywood and laminate slate
- Black Slate finish
- Chalk and eraser included
- Quartz movement
- 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Enrico Azzimonti
- Item: Height 13", Width 7", Depth 1.5"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.