The modern LED technology of QLOCKTWO meets the rustic industrial look of corten steel. The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Rust Wall Clock is a limited edition version of the popular classic wall clock. Its clock front is made out of steel that has been manually corroded to create a warm, one-of-a-kind patina. The rusted surface is then treated to make it resistant to scratches and further corrosion.
The German product design studio of Biegert & Funk designs, makes and markets each of their award-winning, sleek and unique products. The passion they devote to each project comes easily, as the products they create and manufacture are ones they've always wanted to have themselves.
The QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Rust Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Precision quartz oscillator clock with energy efficient LED
- Made of lacquered wood
- Manually rusted steel clock front (no two are the same)
- Front attaches to base with magnets
- Wall brackets for mounting
- Solid acrylic holders for upright standing version
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- 11.5' silver power cord for plug-in, or can be installed direct wire
- Handmade in Germany
Pattern / Design:
- Cord: Length 138"
- Item: Height 17.72", Width 17.72", Depth 0.78"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.