Looks like the cuckoo bird is right at home on its woodland-themed perch. Featuring a walnut wood veneer silhouette, the Diamantini & Domeniconi Cucu Walnut Cuckoo Clock is a warmer rendition of the traditional-turned-contemporary cuckoo clock. The little birdie chirps on the hour and shuts off at night to allow for peaceful snoozing.
Steeped in rich, handmade cuckoo clock tradition, Italian company Diamantini & Domeniconi reinterprets grandmother's dusty cuckoo into a modern day rockin' robin. Each piece is hand-assembled and meticulously inspected (by their own Cuckoo Man, nonetheless) to ensure the clocks strike the right chord in both modernity and functionality. While known for their contemporary cuckoo clocks, Diamantini & Domeniconi also designs modern clocks where the bird has "flown the coop," as it were.
The Cucu Walnut Cuckoo Clock is available with the following:
- Made of Walnut wood veneer
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- Quartz movement
- Pendulum movement
- 2 D batteries required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Pascal Tarabay
- Item: Height 31.8", Width 16", Depth 3.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.