The One with numbers. Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, the LEFF Amsterdam One Wall Clock Arabic Dial features delicate hands and a slim brushed stainless steel case, with bold black numbers that are made easy to read against the white paper face. It is available in a range of sizes to suit any modern space.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Arabic Dial is available with the following:
- Brushed stainless steel frame with ABS back
- White paper clock face with clear glass front
- Black print Arabic-style dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, 2011
- Made in The Netherlands
- Small Option Item: Diameter 9.8", Depth 1.81"
- Medium Option Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.44"
- Large Option Item: Diameter 17.7", Depth 2.44"
- Extra Large Option Item: Diameter 21.7", Depth 2.44"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.