The LEFF Amsterdam One Wall Clock Index Dial is at once business-like and sexy. Inside a sleek brushed stainless steel case, it has a white polypropylene face with slender arms and Index markings in contrasting black. An iconic, well-constructed design made even more impressive by its grand scale (almost two feet in diameter).
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- White polypropylene clock face with Stainless Steel outer edge
- Index dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Requires one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra
- Item: Diameter 21.7", Depth 2.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.