The LEFF Amsterdam Scope Wall Clock offers a new perspective on time...from every angle. As time is based on light and darkness, so is the design of the Scope. The polystyrene casing of the clock is broken into twelve subtly angled segments that play with light and shadow as you walk by. Created by Erwin Termaat.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Scope Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Polystyrene casing and hands
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Diameter 17.7", Depth 1.77"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.