The LEFF Amsterdam Brick Desk Clock lives up to its name with its solid, rectangular form. This is a large, heavy-duty piece, designed by Erwin Termaat. It features a vintage-style flip clock mechanism inside a hand-welded stainless steel case that has been brushed by hand or powder-coated. It can be used either as a desk or wall clock.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Hand-welded stainless steel case
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses two D batteries (included)
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
Grey and White,
Stainless Steel and Black,
Stainless Steel and White
- Item: Height 6.2", Width 14.17", Depth 5"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.