A fantastical, botanical addition to a child's bedroom. The DwellStudio Butterfly Duvet features butterflies of every hue floating across a serene background of robin's egg blue. The included duvet cover and pillow sham(s) are made out of soft 200 thread count cotton percale.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Butterfly Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 100% cotton
- 200 thread count cotton percale
- Standard shams (one standard sham for Twin size, two standard shams for Full size)
- Machine washable
- Made in Portugal
- Full Option Width 88", Length 90":
- Standard Pillow Sham Width 20", Length 26":
- Twin Option Width 70", Length 88":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.