The perfect perch for a poached egg. Designed by Christian Ghion with the help of experienced Michelin star chef, Pierre Gagnaire, the Alessi Le Nid Ramequin, or "the nest," forgoes traditional ramequin shape for a more meal-appropriate form. Le Nid features a rough texture that stabilizes the dish for cooking and serving while the stainless steel base makes for a tasty display.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Le Nid Ramequin is available with the following:
- Ramequin made of White stoneware
- Base in 18/10 stainless steel
- For use in the oven and bain-marie
- Designed by Christian Ghion with Michelin star chef Pierre Gagnaire, 2012
- Dishwasher safe with gentle detergent
- Item: Height 6.25", Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.