The Juno Lighting Low Voltage Non IC Remodel Housing is a 4" recessed can designed for areas where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. Install in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Low Voltage Non IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 4" remodel housing
- Aluminum construction
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield
- Thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1.13" ceiling thickness
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- Four non-metallic sheathed cable connectors and ground wire
- 4.38" ceiling cutout
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 10.5, Depth 4.75
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.