The Juno Lighting Low Voltage Non IC Remodel Housing is a 4" recessed can designed for areas where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. Install in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Low Voltage Non-IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 4" Aluminum remodel housing
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield & thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1.13" ceiling thickness
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4.38" ceiling cutout
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 10.5, Depth 4.75
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.