The Juno Lighting Low Voltage Non IC Housing is a 4" housing designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing. Requires a 4.5" ceiling cutout.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Low Voltage Non-IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" Aluminum construction housing
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield & thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1 1/4" ceiling thickness
- 4.5" Ceiling cutout with repositionable bar hangers
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.