The Juno Lighting Low Voltage Non IC Housing is a 4" housing designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing. Requires a 4.5" ceiling cutout.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Low Voltage Non-IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" Aluminum construction housing
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield & thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1 1/4" ceiling thickness
- 4.5" Ceiling cutout with repositionable bar hangers
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.38", Width Adjustable From 13.5, Adjustable To 25Depth 12.13
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.