The Juno Lighting Low Voltage Non IC Housing is a 4" housing designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing. Requires a 4.5" ceiling cutout.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Low Voltage Non IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" housing
- Aluminum construction
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield
- Thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1 1/4" ceiling thickness
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- Fully assembled
- Repositionable bar hangers
- 4.5" ceiling cutout
- Quick-Loc slot and oversized set screw
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- Non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- Ground wire
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.38", Width Adjustable From 13.5, Adjustable To 25Depth 12.13
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.