The Juno Lighting Low Voltage IC Housing is a 4" recessed can that can be completely covered with insulation. Features Juno's Air-Loc sealed design that stops infiltration and exfiltration of air and reduces heating and cooling costs. Can be completely covered with insulation.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Low Voltage IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" double wall construction housing
- Aluminum construction
- Accommodates up to a 1" ceiling thickness
- Repositionable bar hangers
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield
- Thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Fully assembled
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- 4.5" ceiling cutout
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 7.63", Width Adjustable From 13.5, Adjustable To 25Depth 18.5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.