The Juno Lighting 6" Non-IC Remodel Housing is for applications where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. It's designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from housing. The fixture also features an adjustable height that allows installation where vertical space is limited.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 6" Non-IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 6" remodel housing
- Aluminum construction
- Porcelain socket
- Accommodates up to a 1.75" ceiling thickness
- Telescoping housing adjusts from 7.25" max. height down to 5.25" min. height
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- Four non-metallic sheathed cable connectors and ground wire
- 6.75" ceiling cutout
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.