The Juno Lighting 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is for applications where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. It's designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 5" remodel housing
- Aluminum construction
- Porcelain socket
- Accommodates up to a 1.13" ceiling thickness
- Fully assembled
- 5.5" ceiling cutout
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- Ground wire
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 5.88, Depth 12.5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.