The Juno Lighting 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is for applications where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. It's designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from the housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 5" Aluminum construction remodel housing with porcelain socket
- Accommodates up to a 1.13" ceiling thickness
- 5.5" ceiling cutout
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.