The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from housing. Housing comes fully assembled for ease of installation and features a Quick-Loc slot and oversized set screw to easily lock the fixture into position.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" Aluminum construction housing
- Accommodates up to a 1 1/4" ceiling thickness
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- 4.5" ceiling cutout and repositionable bar hangers
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.