The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from housing. Housing comes fully assembled for ease of installation and features a Quick-Loc slot and oversized set screw to easily lock the fixture into position.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" housing
- Aluminum construction
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield
- Thermally protected magnetic transformer
- Accommodates up to a 1 1/4" ceiling thickness
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- Fully assembled
- Repositionable bar hangers
- 4.5" ceiling cutout
- Quick-Loc slot and oversized set screw
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- Non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- Ground wire
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.38", Width 6.75, Depth 13.5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.