The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage IC Housing can be completely covered with insulation and features an energy efficient Air-Loc sealed double wall construction housing that stops infiltration and exfiltration of air, reducing heating and cooling costs (doesn't require separate Air-Loc gasket).
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Line Voltage IC Housing is available with the following:
- 4" double wall construction housing
- Accommodates up to a 1" ceiling thickness
- Repositionable bar hangers
- Pre-wired junction box with six 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- 4.25" ceiling cutout
- Aluminum construction
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.