You'll want to be out in this storm. The Hammerton Studio Tempest Cover Sconce, with its whirling steel design, makes a great option for creating a sense of movement and energy in a space. The fixture is available in two finish options allowing the piece to complement a variety of design schemes.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Cover Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Frosted glass
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Width 7", Height 12", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 7", Height 24", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.