Stir things up with the Hammerton Studio Tempest Mini Pendant. Shaped to represent a chaotic windstorm, the Tempest Mini Pendant is an excellent option for adding energy and movement to a space. Opt for the Frosted glass inner shade, or without for a more industrial look.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson in 2012
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Steel-banded outer shade
- Optional Frosted glass inner shade
- Ships with 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 24 Inch, and two 12 Inch internally threaded downrods
- Maximum hanging length is adjustable in 3 inch increments
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
None, Exposed Lamping,
Metallic Beige Silver
- One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy Height 0.7", Diameter 6":
- Fixture Height 11", Diameter 6.2":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 72.4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.