The Hammerton Studio Tempest Drum Pendant gets things moving with its energetic steel shade. Designed to resemble stormy winds, this unique piece is great for creating a sense of action throughout the home. Customize the fixture by opting for a hand-blown glass shade. For a more daring look, choose No Shade and use a decorative Edison-style bulb.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One telescoping stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
With Glass Shade,
No Glass Shade
Metallic Beige Silver
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 18"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 30"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 33.8", Adjustable To 51.3"
- Canopy: Height 0.7", Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.