The Hammerton Studio Rimelight Wall Sconce brings color, texture and sparkle to contemporary settings. Its cylindrical shade is made of curved glass panels over which layers of crushed glass are hand-slumped and fused. Designed by Levi Wilson.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Rimelight Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical crushed glass shade
- Steel base and shade holder
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 6", Depth 7.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17", Width 6", Depth 7.5"
- Plate: Height 9.25", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.