Over curved panels of frosted glass, the Hammerton Studio Rimelight Pendant has hand-slumped and fused crushed glass. The crushed glass adds a layer of sparkle to the soft light that's diffused as well as intriguing texture to the otherwise smooth, cylindrical piece.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Rimelight Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical crushed glass and frosted glass shade
- Steel shade holder and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 6":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 33.9", Adjustable To 51.4":
- Small Option Fixture Height 8", Diameter 6":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 29.9", Adjustable To 47.4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.