The Hammerton Studio Rimelight Drum Pendant brings art glass into the limelight. It uses four curved panels of hand-slumped and fused crushed glass to form the drum shade. All of the available colors are finished off with a frosted acrylic bottom diffuser.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Rimelight Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Shade Material: Glass and Acrylic
- Drum-shaped crushed glass shade
- Frosted acrylic bottom diffuser
- Steel frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 24", Height 8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.9", Adjustable To 47.4"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 30", Height 8"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.9", Adjustable To 47.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.