The industrial beauty of Faraday, times two. The Ellington Fans Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan makes a doubly lovely complement to an outdoor covered porch. Finished entirely in an Aged Bronze, it has two enclosed fans with blades in a complementary Dark Cherry. A WC100 wall control and RC103 remote control are included to control the fan's speed.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Aged Bronze finish
- 2x3 Dark Cherry blades
- RC103 hand-held remote control
- 3 forward speeds
- AC motor
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 8" downrod
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4764 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58.1 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 82 cfm/watt (high)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
Fan Body Finish:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.