The industrial beauty of Faraday, times two. The Ellington Fans Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan makes a doubly lovely complement to an outdoor covered porch. Finished entirely in an Aged Bronze, it has two enclosed fans with blades in a complementary Dark Cherry. A WC100 wall control and RC103 remote control are included to control the fan's speed.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 97 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 71 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.