Restoration design, modern engineering. The perfect addition to outdoor spaces, the Ellington Fans Faraday Outdoor Wall Fan features a handsome turn of the 20th century finish and three forward/reverse fan speeds. Adjust the fan up or down and left or right by hand.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday Outdoor Wall Fan is available with the following:
- Aged Bronze finish
- 3 Antique Bronze blades
- Rectangular wall plate
- 20 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward speeds
- Manually adjusts up and down and left and right (does not automatically oscillate)
- Shipped as a plug-in fixture; can be hard-wired
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
- Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 25.5", Extension 10.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.