Perfectly balanced as it balances work with play. Infinitely and smoothly adjustable, the Light & Contrast Trapeze LED Table Lamp also uses its bulbous handles and axis points as parts of an animated, sculptural design. At the end hovers the ultra-thin head that houses a warm, bright array of 102 LEDs. The Small version has 2 arms and adjusts at 2 points while the Large version has 3 arms and adjusts at 3 points.
Light & Contrast was founded by award-winning designer Peter Stathis. Introducing a pioneering attitude presenting new strategies for the future of LED illumination, Light & Contrast products are conceived at the intersection of the ambitious and dynamic tech and consumer products industry and the aesthetic consciousness of the world of interior and furniture design.
The Trapeze LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Steel, iron and plastic frame
- Spherical aluminum joints
- Touch dimmer on head
- Large option has two adjustable arms; Small option has one
- Head tilts 90° up or down and rotates 360°
- Lumens: 380
- Average Rated Lifespan: 40,000 hours
- 72" silicone-coated cord w/ detachable power adapter
- UL Listed
- Designed by Peter Stathis
- Small Fixture: Height Adjustable From 9.4", Adjustable To 27.8", Extension Adjustable From 11.6", Adjustable To 29.6"
- Large Fixture: Height Adjustable From 9.4", Adjustable To 34.3", Extension Adjustable From 24.4", Adjustable To 39"
- Shade: Diameter 6.2"
- Base: Width 8", Depth 8"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.